Job Title: Office Assistant
Benn Lock and Safe operate a small office in Fengate and are looking for a full time office assistant Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00 pm. 30 minutes for lunch making a 40 hour week. Pay will be commensurate with the skill level you bring. We are looking for someone with previous office experience.
The successful applicant would perform general office duties to ensure company processes and day-to-day tasks run smoothly.
Perform clerical duties, including, but not limited to, emailing and filing correspondence on management database, preparing information for payrolls, placing orders and answering calls.
- Interact with clients on the phone and occasional visitors to our office.
- Sort and distribute incoming post – minimal.
- Type correspondence, meeting notes, forms and other documents using word processing software.
- Photocopy, scan and file documents appropriately.
- Use spreadsheets accurately.
- Answers customer questions on the phone and confirm customer orders.
- Perform additional duties when required, including maintaining the filing system.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Previous office experience essential but training will be provided; We want someone who is self driven; have good customer care and communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; have attention to detail; with a professional appearance; have natural organisational skills; with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of our team; have enthusiasm and be reliable.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email your CV with a cover letter to [email protected].
If you require additional information about this position (Office Assistant) and wanted to speak with us, please call us on 01733 55 27 28